Las Vegas, Nevada
Install Crash Cables, Crash-rated Retractable Bollard System and Security Fence
Bechtel and McCarthy turned to Sloan SG to install 90,000 LF of crash-cabling/and custom fabricated bollards around the perimeter of McCarran International Airport, the 14th Busiest airport in the world. In addition, SSG installed an extensive crash-rated retractable bollard system at key airport sites (including Trump and MGM's hangers) and added new security fencing and gates as required. SSG self performed the installation of all crash-rated barrier systems, security fencing, and gates.
• Excavating around perimeter utilities using vacuum excavation;
• Night construction to minimize construction impact;
• Extensive security labeling and clearance process;
• Multiple unions and contractor relationships
• Custom fabrication; and
• Integrating a new retractable bollard system with existing systems.
McCarran International Airport